Practice Area – Criminal Defense
Handling Your Legal Concerns With Skill And Discretion
The consequences of an arrest or a conviction often extend beyond a fine and jail time. If you find yourself on the wrong side of the law, the repercussions of your legal matter can have a lasting effect on your relationships, your career options and other facets of your life.
At McNamara & McNamee - Attorneys at Law, we are committed to limiting the impact an allegation, complaint, indictment or conviction has on your personal and professional welfare. Our attorneys have intimate knowledge of the criminal process and the laws that may affect the outcome of your case. We use decades of trial experience to defend your interest in Ohio’s Municipal Courts, Pleas Courts and Federal Criminal Courts.
Successfully Representing Clients Charged With Misdemeanors And Felony Offenses
You may not have read about many of our firm’s success stories online or in the news. Our firm maintains a low profile by design. We prize discretion above publicity to protect your reputation.
When you hire us, our lawyers will act swiftly to address your issue. We advocate for individuals struggling with a range of misdemeanor or felony violations that include:
- Drunk driving charges for underage drivers, first-time and repeat offenses
- Drug offenses related to marihuana, opioids, cocaine and other drugs
- Assault and domestic violence charges, including rape and sexual assault
- Weapons violations, such as improper handling of a firearm in a vehicle or school safety zone violations
- Sex crime charges, including date rape, pandering and solicitation
- Federal criminal offenses, such as wire fraud, tax evasion or conspiracy
- Traffic violations including reckless driving and criminal traffic violations
At McNamara & McNamee - Attorneys at Law, the majority of our new clients have been referred by satisfied clients. They recognize the high-caliber services we provide, benefitting from our diligence and legal acumen.
Our legal team knows how to use the law to protect your rights at every stage of the criminal process. From the beginning stages of an investigation through post-trial motions, we are qualified to handle your legal matter with the professionalism and discretion you deserve.
Make Your Appointment Today
Our office is located in Columbus, but we represent individuals throughout Ohio.
We represent individuals in local, state, and federal courts throughout Ohio.